Using The Website
|The Southeast Regional office of the Center for Financial Training coordinates and monitors your training program, offers helpful guidance, and maintains your transcripts and other records. This website exists as a valuable information resource and online training portal for our banking industry students. This website clearly defines the path for financial services personnel to help them plan their progress toward earning a diploma or certificate:|
|The website uses Adobe Acrobat® .PDF (Portable Document Format) pages. If you don't have a PDF reader installed on your computer, return to the Main Page and click on the small ADOBE tab on the upper right side of the screen to download a free version. The PDF pages occupy the current browser window, so you must use your web browser's BACK button to return to this web page.|
If you are new to this website, take a few moments here to familiarize yourself with the diagram below to see what the various buttons do on the Main Page.
NOTE: This website was programmed in an MS Internet Explorer 6.0 web browser with a screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels. Some personal computers such as notebooks or laptops use a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. For optimal viewing you may want to reset your computer's screen display to 800 x 600 in your Control Panel display settings.
(1) - ABOUT US. What CFT is and what we do, recent happenings, and info about special emphasis programs and new services we offer.
(2) - USING THE WEBSITE. You're looking at it!
(3) - FEES & POLICIES. General fee schedule and our policies concerning enrollments and drops.
(4) - CODE OF ETHICS. Our mission statement and Code of Ethics statement
(5) - FORMS/INFO. A page where you can find CFT enrollment forms, diploma and transcripts request forms, and transfer credit forms. Just click on the link name and print out the form that appears. Help yourself to as many as you like -- we have plenty!
(6) - CONTACT US. This page has information about our Jacksonville staff, the board of directors for Florida (North & Central area), lists of instructors and their bank affiliations, classroom locations, and mailing/fax/e-mail info.
(7) - COURSE SCHEDULES. This page allows you to view the course schedule of your area.
(8) - ALTERNATIVE STUDIES. This page allows you to view course listing for Assisted Self-Study, Instructor-Led Online and Self-Paced Online courses, as well as, providing some descriptions and in-house information.
(9) - DIPLOMAS/CERTIFICATES. The big dark-blue button links to a menu with information about various AIB diplomas and the course requirements. The picture of the AIB Catalog links to a PDF version of the entire catalog. Remember to use your browser BACK button to exit the PDF pages.
(10) - COURSE DESCRIPTIONS. This page allows you to view descriptions of all the courses available through CFT
(11) - OTHER EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS. This page allows you to view other alternative education methods.
(12) - ADOBE ACROBAT READER download link. Click this button to go to a free download site if you need the reader. (Some items on this site are in PDF format.)
|(13) - ABA eLEARNING LOGIN. Click this button to go to the ABA Login page if enrolled in a self-paced online class.|
|Still lost? Call (904) 354-4830 during work hours!|